Record Player Accessories
Need a spare part for your turntable? Below are all of the replacements, accessories and bits & bobs for your turntable ????
Showing all 3 results
Pro-Clean-6 is a highly concentrated solution, produced with three non-ionic surfactants Laboratory Grade. The exact and balanced quantity allows a residue-free cleaning. The fourth component is distilled water. It can create up to 6 litres of insanely high-quality cleaning solution for your records.
Pro-Clean-6 does not contain any brightener agents, solvents, colourants, fragrance or aggressive compounds.
Works with Vinyl Records, Shellac (78 rpm), Lacquer (Acetates) and Styrene (45s).
The solution is Alcohol-Free, containing no aggressive chemicals, and no brighteners.
Removes a wide range of dirt, increasing bass response and improving soundstage clarity from LP playback.
For vacuum cleaning machines (RCM), Knosti type machines, manual washing & Ultrasounds cleaning.
It does not leave any residues into the groove and the stylus thanks to its high purity formula without unnecessary compounds.
Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
You can clean hundreds of records very cost-effective.
Fluid formula, clear, colourless and odourless. Mixed with distilled water it does not get cloudy and particles do not separate.
How It Works
We know, a green tub full of gel and two syringes can look scary, but it's not. Using Winyl is ridiculously easy, and is an extremely effective way to clean your records. Here's how you do it![/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/3"][vc_icon icon_fontawesome="fa fa-heart" color="orange" size="xl" align="center"][vc_column_text]
Give Your Vinyl Some TLC
Applying the gel is easy. Just apply it onto your record using the syringe provided in a zig-zag motion across the record.????
Then, simply spread the gel across the grooves of your record using your finger (or a stick like we did)! ????[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/3"][vc_icon icon_fontawesome="fa fa-clock-o" color="orange" size="xl" align="center"][vc_column_text]
Wait 5 Hours
As they say, "Rome wasn't built in a day!", and it can take up to five hours for your gel to magically seal and lock in all the pieces of dust, dirt and muck thats got inside your record. It's totally worth the wait, but it can feel like an age. ⏰Pro Tip: You could listen to Bohemian Rhapsody 50 times whilst you wait. ????[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/3"][vc_icon icon_fontawesome="fa fa-music" color="orange" size="xl" align="center"][vc_column_text]
Peel & Play
Now for the fun bit! Slowly peel off the gel, just like you would a facemask. You'll be amazed at just how much dirt has been removed! ????
Once it's all gone, it's time to listen to your good-as-new record ????[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height="64px"][vc_column_text]
The Before & After Test ????
Don't believe us? We managed to make a mess of our first attempt at using "Winyl", and still got absolutely beautiful results on our beat-up copy of Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band." Check out our quick guide below.[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjIxMDAlMjUlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI0MDAlMjIlMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGdDVyNE5tTGIxSUElM0ZyZWwlM0QwJTI2YW1wJTNCY29udHJvbHMlM0QwJTI2YW1wJTNCc2hvd2luZm8lM0QwJTIyJTIwZnJhbWVib3JkZXIlM0QlMjIwJTIyJTIwYWxsb3clM0QlMjJhdXRvcGxheSUzQiUyMGVuY3J5cHRlZC1tZWRpYSUyMiUyMGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbiUzRSUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_column width="1/3"][/vc_column][vc_column width="2/3"][/vc_column][vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]
5 Reasons to Use Winyl
1. Gets Rid of Years of DirtThe Gel Cleaner for vinyl records has been developed by Expert Chemists. It creates a film cover, getting into to the deepest grooves, and extracting stubborn dirt!
2. Affordable SolutionWith each jar, you'll be able to clean more than 20 of your most prized records. With the sentimental value that records from fifty years ago hold, bringing them to life for less than £1 is amazing value for money.
3. Increased Sound QualityThe Winyl Gel Cleaning system provides not only an aesthetic improvement for your records, it also removes crackles, hisses and noise. Winyl is the perfect way to clean up your record no matter your plans for it.
4. It's REALLY EasyWith our simple guide and manual provided, creating a film layer might sound daunting, but it's super easy. From the zig-zag application to the simple pull tab, using Winyl is REALLY easy.
5. It's Fun!If you're anything like us, you love playing your records, so the sheer satisfaction of giving them some TLC, is genuinely fun. Hearing that plum Led Zeppelin LP to sound more aggressive than ever, is just a lot of fun, and will hook you on cleaning all of your LP's to hear the difference.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="41244" img_size="full"][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row] Add to basket
Winyl Record Cleaning Fluid Spray 250mlWinyl Record Cleaning Spray is a vinyl cleaner for everyday use, specially designed to keep your vinyl collection in top condition. Its formula has been developed to leave no residue in the groove.Winyl RCs cleaners are original and devised by their chemists and vinyl record collectors. They use the best raw materials and with quality controls before and after manufacturing.Ingredients: Alcohol mixture, non-ionic surfactant, distilled water. Add to basket