Plug & Play
With the Spinnerette, all you have to do is plug in the record player which includes speakers and a pre-amp, and you’re ready to go. Leave the chaos of separate speakers, amps and wires, and enjoy a 10 minute (at most) setup before you can play some of that sweet sweet vinyl.
Being able to take your turntable setup is a surprisingly fun thing! From parties to hanging out with family and friends, your setup alongside the ability to play a classic format will get people talking, and eventually singing, and maybe even dancing!
Crosley turntables have a notorious reputation for sounding terrible. However here at The Retro Store, we have hand-picked a selection of turntables that buck the trend, which both look and sound excellent
Specs & Info
Be ready to spin anywhere you go with the Spinnerette’s slick vintage inspired deck. Unfold this lady to play three speeds of records with manual pitch control. When you’re through exploring, save the music through a USB cable and integrated program.
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Plays 3 Speeds – 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- Dynamic Full Range Speaker
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PC and Mac
- Portable Turntable
- Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
- Hi Tech ABS Construction
- Durable Aluminum Grill
- AC Power Adapter